Multi World Champion Kim Gately (of Gately Training Center) has offered to spend the day helping you become a better rider. You don't have to be headed to the show ring to benefit, Kim is an interactive trainer with the ability to help you troubleshoot your issues no matter where they take place- including leads, communicating with your horse, balance, cues, and much more.
Kim has a way of making every rider comfortable and has many years experience with all levels of riders, so don't be intimidated- this is a great opportunity to get some professional insight, have a fun day among fellow horse friends at our rescue and learn a lot.
The clinic will take place in our indoor arena, so it will happen rain or shine! Here are our tentative clinic details (more information will be posted as the clinic is closer) :
Benefit Riding Clinic for Serenity Equine Rescue and Rehabilitation -Kim Gately, Trainer
Clinic to be held at the Serenity Equine Rescue Farm in Maple Valley, WA
SATURDAY- 4/11/09 from approximately 9AM-4 PM
- Cost will be $100 per horse/rider team, cost includes haul in fee. Participation is limited to 10 horse/rider teams- enrollment is first come first serve but only paid participants are guaranteed a space.
- Payment: Payment will be accepted by PayPal or by mail. Prepayment is required- submit paypal payments to firstname.lastname@example.org (via http://www.paypal.com/)
- A limited number of stalls are available for the day, first come first serve with a cost of $20 for the day.
- Serenity Equine Rescue respectfully asks that participants only bring the horse enrolled in the clinic to the farm (no 'buddy horses' tied to trailers please).
- Clinic fee is for one rider (with one horse) team and each rider may bring one parent/guardian or spouse/significant other to audit (watch) the clinic free of charge.
- Additional auditors will be charged $35 per person, sign ups for paid auditing will open once the clinic fills with riders.
- Payment can be made in cash, money order or by paypal (using your credit or debit card).
Kim will be reviewing all registration forms to tailor the clinic to the riders, to ensure that the clinic is tailored to the riding level and needs of the group.
Here is what the day looks like:
9 Orientation in arena
9:30 Clinic in arena
12- Lunch Break
1:30 Clinic in arena
4 pm Clinic ends
To register, please e-mail the below requested information to email@example.com.
Rider Age (if under 18):
Rider Phone (home):
What are your goals for this clinic? Is there anything specific you want to ask Kim or learn more about?
Serenity Equine Rescue wishes to extend a heartfelt thank you to Gately Training Center for their support in our rescue and environmental efforts.